Do you need to have your roof repaired?
Show us your roof by phone …
Peace of mind for a fraction of the cost?
Prevent an unpleasant situation and have the work done by professionals?
Rest assured, you have come to the right place for your roof repair.
We have carried out thousands of repairs of all kinds with all types of roof covering
Asphalt and gravel – Elastomeric – TPO – Asphalt shingle
Here’s why you shouldn’t repair your roof yourself.
Knowledge and know-how of professionals
- Unless you are a professional roofer, you are probably not adequately equipped or trained for this kind of project. So you risk making costly or dangerous mistakes on your roof.
- Professional roofers are qualified to understand roofing systems and install roof components according to manufacturer’s standards and applicable building codes.
- Their training enables professional roofers to protect your home from the elements in ways you might not notice. For example, while carrying out a repair, your roofer might spot a roofing problem that you would not have detected. If your roof is deteriorating quickly, find the cause of the problem by hiring a professional.
The importance of aesthetics
- When a professional roofer takes care of your roof, he must consider its beauty as much as its function. After all, the roof is an essential part of your home’s appearance. It takes a lot of experience and know-how to install the various types of existing roof coverings to look good, even able to woo your potential buyers.
See the roof below, where someone installed shingles in the wrong color.
Costs and tools
- You may be considering doing your roofing work yourself in order to save money. Unfortunately, you are unlikely to save anything. On the contrary, it could cost you more than if you had hired a professional. A small mistake on your roof can end up costing you dearly in subsequent damage.
- May purchase the wrong materials or use the wrong quantity.
- In fact, you might have to buy more materials than you need. Shingles are a good example: if you need five for your repair, you will still need to purchase a whole package. A professional roofer can use the rest of the package on another job site, and the same will apply to nails, adhesive, and other materials.
- Rental of tools, ladders, or safety equipment can be expensive. The roof covering professional has all the tools and equipment necessary to carry out the work quickly and professionally.
Can cause your home to lose value
When it comes time to sell your home, repairs that you have done on your own could cost you dearly. If you’ve made a mistake, the home inspector will notice it. Few buyers are interested in a home that requires major roofing work. Your work could therefore lower the value of your home or simply make it more difficult to sell.
- A professional roofer will complete the job much faster, limiting the roof’s exposure to the elements such as winds and precipitation.
- If part of the wood decking needs to be replaced, only we could make mistakes, but the time required for the repair could cost you a lot of time. We do these types of repairs every day, so we’re extremely efficient.